Either way, Winterizing your boat is critical for protecting your investment.
Standard Winterizing services include:
- Stabilize Fuel System
- Run and Flush Motor with Fresh Water
- Drain Engine Blocks and Exhaust Manifolds of Water (if applicable)
- Flush Antifreeze Through Motor and Exhaust
- Change Engine, Gear Oil, and Transmission Fluid
- Spray Motor with an Anti-Corrosive Protectant
- Lubricate Fittings and Cables
- Disconnect Batteries
Plan ahead. Don’t let cold winter weather damage your boat, and ruin your fun for next boating season.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”